Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STWOR Collector's edition Game time

Options
  • 22-12-2011 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭

Can someone tell me were we supposed to get game time with the collector's edition or do we have to buy that separately?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭DesertFox

All editions come with 30 days of game time, however you have to subscribe first to play the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭bombs away

what an effin joke,

Let me get this straight.

So we spend 150 euro on a collector's edition with 30 days of free game time, but we have to buy more game time to be able to use up the free game time.

WTF :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's it I'm out. Always new EA were a bunch of money grabbing losers, this just confirms it

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

I believe you just have to give your credit card details to set up a subscription which will automatically charge you for game time at the end of your free time.
    If you cancel your sub before the end you won't be charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭KINGPIN

Indeed you need to subscribe first, as the last poster said just give your details and cancel straight away.

However why would you buy the collector edition, only to try the game for one month ? Doesnt make much sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Game sofar seem's worth the sub, i just put in an old 3V voucher number with 1.50 or something left on it that i used to sub a couple of daoc accounts 2 month ago

charlie-sheen-winning-gif.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

It's MMO standard. You don't need to pay right away, just subscribe and they will charge at the end of your included game time or cancel before then and you wont be charged. no need to be so upset over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

its only annoying if your at home and you dont have any credit cards,you are then forced to wait till you can get to a store in town that sells game cards

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

bombs away wrote: »
    what an effin joke,

Let me get this straight.

So we spend 150 euro on a collector's edition with 30 days of free game time, but we have to buy more game time to be able to use up the free game time.

WTF :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's it I'm out. Always new EA were a bunch of money grabbing losers, this just confirms it

No you just need to set up a sub they do not charge you , i beleave most company including WOW did this so nothing to go mental about you still get your free 30 days but at the end of it you get billed for the next play period or you cancel

Advertisement