Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GALWAY HAIRDRESSERS

• 23-12-2011 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

does anyone know where you can get your haircut in galway for a good price i mean like less than €25 for a wash cut and blow dry?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Where about- city or county?

If you're in the Mervue/Renmore area try Tangles above the Spar on the corner, across from the Bons. I always went there and found the girls friendly reasonable and good at what they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 shonalh

thanks but i looking for somewhere in the city or close enough to town but might try it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

shonalh wrote: »
    thanks but i looking for somewhere in the city or close enough to town but might try it out

You won't get that in the city.

Tangles is the closest you'd get I'd imagine.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

You won't get that in the city.

Tangles is the closest you'd get I'd imagine.

Yeah and it isn't even that far out of town tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭barbs84

the hairdressing college in foster street does wash cut and blow dry for €17, i always get my hair done there they are good,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

As the above poster said, the hairdressing school on Forster St is the cheapest. Just remember they're only learning though so they can be very hit and miss and they tend to take way longer than a usual haircut. I'd go there for a simple trim but I wouldn't go again for a re-style.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gemie

Babzbeauty wash cut and blow dry and she will put curls in your hair too e20, based on college road

Advertisement