Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Jeezy Documentary

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Who?

Oh Samuel L Jackson just as I was about to turn it off because he sounds like a complete and utter tit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

Was alrite,i watched it on worldstar but jeezys music is a bit hit and miss for me,i like his album lets get it thug motivation 101 but alot of his other stuff is kinda meh..

making himself out to be more talented then he is in this documentary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

just never liked jeezy even in the height of his popularity a few years ago, there seems to be someone new hyped up to the balls from the south every year most of them are shocking as far actually being able to rap goes.

jeezy, gucci, wacka, etc etc all very bad rappers imo. just seem to have 1 or 2 songs that are huge and then they fail to be consistent and just fall the f*ck off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

In fairness to jeezy (despite only hearing of him because of this thread) he is miles better than woka and gucci which is not hard but still.

Those two are on some Big Sean level of absolute garbage.

Advertisement