Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GALAXY MP5k

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

it seems i cant put photos up

Can you not upload them to the same host web site that you used in your original post

• Registered Users Posts: 23 luke schley

no it wont let me any who theres an mp5k grip, 3 pins, scews ,m4 mussel flash wire,buffer tube,stock,rail,gearbox and motor together and a plate to attach slings

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I am the old fashioned type and will wait till I can see a few photos
    I know from past experience to not just go on the OP description of what is on offer

You should try Imageshack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Offer askin but would need it posted. Do you take paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

• Advertisement

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    Offer askin but would need it posted. Do you take paypal?
    Any news on this

thanks kev well guys theres the pieces you will have to wait for them to load up

and no we have to meet somewhere like vacant in naas

I take it your last post was for me?
    You want me to drive from cork to naas to meet up for parts that could easily be posted?:confused::confused:
    by the time I factor in diesel and tolls thats 140:eek::eek:.id buy a brand new working one for that:D.
    Im still interested and would pay postage, dont need to meet up to inspect parts or should I not trust you that you would leave something out?Is that why you want to meet up in person?

well i guess i could post it but its pretty small parts what parts are you intested
    in

• Advertisement

well i guess i could post it but its pretty small parts what parts are you intested
    in
    Everything that you said you had. I'm having trouble with the hop up on my own mp5k and my buddy is having trouble with his gearbox and I wouldn't mind a Second battery so that's nearly everything that you wanted for 40 imknow you said the body was damaged and fit for the bin so that's no bother but would take the whole stock assembly to. So all you need now is a box (should be a few left over since christmas) weigh it and tell me how much postage will be ( there is a thread stickied on the first page for an post parcel calculator) and I can pay by paypal or postal order whichever suits

tell me exactly what you want all the parts are 40 and battery 10

tell me exactly what you want all the parts are 40 and battery 10

Look Luke I really think you need to take time to read the charter about posting here. You stated earlier that you would take 40 for everything and I was 1st to offer asking on everything. You asked what I wanted and I answered back in detail the main things I was interested in but that I would take everything for the asking of 40 now you want to know again what I want and your adding on an extra 10 for the battery this is coming close to the line of auctioning. You can't change much from your original post unless you break it down individually which you did and then when someone is interested start milking them for more money!!!

SO in saying all that to make it exactly clear as per the rules of using boards I will offer asking of 40 on everything that is involved with the mp5k. (mag,battery,gearbox,barrel,m4 stock tube and plate and stock etc. Etc even the retaining bolts holding everything together if this hard to understand make it more clear to me what exactly you would like to hear as I've made my offer very clearly a few times already

ok so both batteries and mags and everything 40 ok so ill do it and weigh it and ****

ok so both batteries and mags and everything 40 ok so ill do it and weigh it and ****
    Ok Luke cheers how do you want payment

paypal send the details to me in a message so i can send it to ur house or job

paypal send the details to me in a message so i can send it to ur house or job
    Any answer to my pms

Advertisement