Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

training in naas, gaelforce

• 23-12-2011 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Dont know if im on the right thread here but sure anyway..

Im planning to do each of the races i did last year with the aim of taking considerable time of each of them

Duathlons
    gaelforce west
    Killarney adventure race
    Ring of Kerry (bike-not a race but id like to decrease my time in doing it)

This year i plan to do it properly and am starting training in January. Was wondering 2 things

Does anyone have any exact training programs done out that would cover a 7-8 month period and is there anyone in the naas area during the week that would like to get involved in a similar type training programme between january and may

My running capability is roughly 12km per hour and am capable of of 28-30km an hour on the bike (altho i have taken about a 6 week break from doing anything recently as i have pulled a muscle in my leg)

Any suggestions or advice welcome

Oh im 30 if that matters

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭smurph10

anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

I don't know much about training for those events, but you might be better asking one of the mods to move this thread to the main forum as this forum is for training logs and diaries so you might not get much info here.

Advertisement