If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for my big upgrade

Options
  • 23-12-2011 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

Evening guys, I sent Dave and John an email about this previously but I appreciate it's probably lost in the Christmas madness! As I mentioned before when purchasing the (fantastic) MA silvers from you I've been researching/saving and emotionally blackmailing my missus to finally get the rest of my upgrade together! So am looking to purchase as soon into the new year as possible the following equipment simultaneously so hopefully there's room for bulk saving ;)

Projector: Panasonic PT-AT5000
    AV: Pioneer SC-LX85
    Blu-ray: OPPO BDP-95EU or Denon DBP-2012UD or Marantz UD7006

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Darren.

Thanks for the post and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have done some digging and it's looking like I can't get the Panasonic projector. Panasonic have moved the goal posts and the 5000 is only available to premium dealers who can display the product etc etc etc.

The SC-LX85 is one that we don't stock and Pioneer are closed so I can't get a price until they re-open on Tuesday 3rd.

The Denon DBP2012 is £529.95 and the Marantz UD I can do at £599.95.

I hope this helps, but let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

Hi Darren.

Thanks for the post and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have done some digging and it's looking like I can't get the Panasonic projector. Panasonic have moved the goal posts and the 5000 is only available to premium dealers who can display the product etc etc etc.

The SC-LX85 is one that we don't stock and Pioneer are closed so I can't get a price until they re-open on Tuesday 3rd.

The Denon DBP2012 is £529.95 and the Marantz UD I can do at £599.95.

I hope this helps, but let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

Thanks Dave. I'll call you on the 3rd re: amp and blu-ray player. Happy new year!

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

Hi Dave, I purchased the Marantz via phone today. Kieran said he'd follow up with you on applying the discount

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.