Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lir's Magico Magico Album

Options
  • 23-12-2011 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

My good lady was thinking about some music that changed her life and meant so much to her. The album Magico Magico by Lir is one of them. Just about to try itunes when it downloads to see if I can get it there. If not anybody any ideas where I could get it if I get no joy on iTunes?.. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

kwalshe wrote: »
    My good lady was thinking about some music that changed her life and meant so much to her. The album Magico Magico by Lir is one of them. Just about to try itunes when it downloads to see if I can get it there. If not anybody any ideas where I could get it if I get no joy on iTunes?.. Thanks

You can buy it on itunes. Great album. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

In a Day has such a magical sound. Whatever happened to Lir.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Mark#1

Still have my Magico Magico CD. Still listen to it. Love it. New Song is so good.

Advertisement