Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tabby kitten found in Lucan area

Options
  • 23-12-2011 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hello folks,

A 3/4 month old tabby kitten has been hanging around my home. I have fed her for a few days and put a couple of posters up but no one has claimed her. She is very affectionate and seeks human company. I would love to keep her until someone claims her or she is rehomed but my dog makes her very anxious and she bolts when she sees him.

If anyone knows of someone in the Lucan area that is missing such her, please pm me. I am going West for Christmas and cannot bring her with me :( (my parents already have six dogs, two cats & a rabbit).

I have emailed a few animal shelters thsi evening and am waiting on replies. I will call them in the morning too. Any advice on finding a quick or temporary home would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement