Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Emobile be carrying the Galaxy Nexus in 32gb?

Options
  • 23-12-2011 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Question for the eMobile guys. Will you be carrying the Galaxy Nexus in 32Gb? If so any release date?

I am with O2 at the min and will be switching when my contract is up, next Jan, but would prefer the 32gb.

Bob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

SgtBob wrote: »
    Hi,

Question for the eMobile guys. Will you be carrying the Galaxy Nexus in 32Gb? If so any release date?

I am with O2 at the min and will be switching when my contract is up, next Jan, but would prefer the 32gb.

Bob

Hi SgtBob
    I do not information on the availablility of this model at the moment. I have asked the support team to let me know as soon as this information becomes available.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

SgtBob wrote: »
    Hi,

Bob

Hi SgtBob
    I do not information on the availablility of this model at the moment. I have asked the support team to let me know as soon as this information becomes available.
    Tony

Hi,

Thanks for that. Will be needing the 32gb for the music collection. Lol

Bob

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Hi SgtBob
    Tony

Hi,

I have read that the 32gb version is due out the first week of Febuary.

Have you heard anything in regards to availability on eMobile?

Bob

Advertisement