Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get Valrhona chocolate in Dublin?

Options
  • 23-12-2011 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭

Anywhere in Dublin city centre where I can get Valrhona chocolate? My local wine shop has none left. Will settle for other high quality high cocoa chocolate but would prefer Valrhona.

Many thanks
    Rez

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,376 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Saw a big selection of Valrhona in Donnybrook Fair yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭Rezident

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Saw a big selection of Valrhona in Donnybrook Fair yesterday.
    Great, thank you kindly and merry christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭sudzs

Avoca (is it Suffolk st??) used to stock it... but it's years since I've been in there so don't know if they still have it. Worth a try! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭castlewhite

I was in Brown Thomas last saturday and they had a good selection on display, different flavours and powder. It was on the top floor, if front of the cash register at kitchen applicances. No prices were marked!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Fallon & Byrne stock some of the Valrhona range.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

I second Fallon & Byrne -- got them there before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Hi there Mr Magoo44,

This thread is from 2012 so no need for a bump. We also don't let brand new posters mention business names, especially in their first post. It just encourages businesses to use Boards to promote themselves and we get over run by ads disguised as very enthusiastic posts.

If you'd like to discuss Valrhona or any other Sweet or Snack related item feel free to post a new thread.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,313 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there Mr Magoo44,

This thread is from 2012 so no need for a bump. We also don't let brand new posters mention business names, especially in their first post. It just encourages businesses to use Boards to promote themselves and we get over run by ads disguised as very enthusiastic posts.

If you'd like to discuss Valrhona or any other Sweet or Snack related item feel free to post a new thread.

Mr Magoo44 banned for shilling

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement