Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belkin router querey

Options
  • 23-12-2011 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi everyone
    Im trying to connect to my belkin router using wireless on my laptop i enter the encryption key its connected but It has a little yellow triangle at the bottom of the screen where the wireless setting is,I wonder what the problem is.thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Hijpo

iqon66 wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    Im trying to connect to my belkin router using wireless on my laptop i enter the encryption key its connected but It has a little yellow triangle at the bottom of the screen where the wireless setting is,I wonder what the problem is.thanks guys

Have you tried pinging the router?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

it means you can connect to the Router but have not got Internet Connection...

Please put the Ethernet Cable from your Eircom/UPC modem in the WAN port on the Belkin Router if you do not have a WAN port on the Belkin then place the Cable into Port 4 on the Router and give it a go then.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭iqon66

Thanks lads for the help i got it going happy christmas to ye,

Advertisement