Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas and New Year

Options
  • 23-12-2011 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

Just to say to all that know me and everyone that do not.

All the best for Christmas and that the New Year will be as good and hopefully better for you's all.

08.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

You too Clive, hope you and your family have a great christmas and a good year ahead of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

best wishes to all on boards.

shoot straight and happy hunting :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

humbug :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

Same to yourself Clive.
    Have a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,026 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Likewise..Happy Yule festivities one and all.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Norwayviking

Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone
    Wish all happy and safe shooting in 2012

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

clivej wrote: »

To Clivej and all the boards over,
    As we say over here: have Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks to all of the lads that went out of their way on my most recent trip to get me in to the field. You helped make the year a most memorable one. When ye get to the States, we'll get an elk or coyote, even if we have to drive 2000 miles and pass Graceland!

Keep your powder dry...

Slan!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Goosie

Many Happy Returns to you Clive, Your Family and all The Shooters on Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Remmie 223

Happy christmas to you all here, and thanks for all the help and advice all year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

FISMA wrote: »
    To Clivej and all the boards over,
    As we say over here: have Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks to all of the lads that went out of their way on my most recent trip to get me in to the field. You helped make the year a most memorable one. When ye get to the States, we'll get an elk or coyote, even if we have to drive 2000 miles and pass Graceland!

Keep your powder dry...

Slan!

You are welcome back any time !

Happy Christmas, and a peaceful and prosperous new year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

All the best for Christmas and that the New Year will be as good and hopefully better for you's all.

08.gif

Happy christmas clive to you and yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

08.gif
    Second from the back seems to have the biggest head:p,happy Christmas to one and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

To Clive and your family and all the gang of guys and girls on here, wishing you all the happiest of Christmas' and New years and here's to another year of safe shooting to you all.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

LB6 wrote: »
    To Clive and your family and all the gang of guys and girls on here, wishing you all the happiest of Christmas' and New years and here's to another year of safe shooting to you all.:D

Cheers and Love you babe ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭ssl

A very very Happy Christmas to everybody and a prosperous hunting New Year

Shoot early an often

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭vixdname

08.gif

To CliveJ and everyone else on Boards, Wishing ye all a very happy Christmas and a fantastic new year !!! Heres hoping we'll all be healthy and hardy enough to tear strips off one another for another 12 months !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

Clive & All

Festive wishes to you and yours from me and mine :)

Regards,

DB

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jay.b

happy christmas everyone and all the best for the new year!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Hope everyone gets what they want front Santa. :D

Have a safe holiday on the roads and out shooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Hondata92

Merry christmas and happy new year to all here

hope you and yours have a good one

Best wishes for the new year and hope all have a safe,prosperous and successful time shooting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

08.gif

And the very same you and yours, and ALL here.

tac, mrs tac & the family ig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Alchemist2

Wishing all a happy Christmas and peaceful new year, hope santy brings the toy/toys ye want and safe shooting. Alchemist2

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭stoeger

Merry xmas lads have a good one and be safe out there

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭sikastag

Happy Christmas to all on the forum and a very happy and safe year of shooting for 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Alan 1990

Happy Xmas too all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Happy x-mas to all I know and don't know on here and else where and may you all find true happiness now and in the new year.

santa20gun.jpg

Fish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

merry christmas and a happy new year to all here and thanks to all the guys ive gotton great tips off and great deals in the for sale section
    clive for the dvds and moby 30

also thanks daithi for my very first stalk this year it was great crack and an experiance

please shoot safe every one if every one could change just one thing big or small to shoot safer the whole shooting community would benifit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Gonzor

Hope you all have a good day today... and that you all got what you wanted from Santa.

And best of luck to anyone going for a few shots this morning- hope you fill the bag right up to the brim.

Oh and lads, dont forget to give the poor dog something nice too, he works his ass off all year round for ya's- :D yous would be lost without him :p

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭dermot218

havent been on boards for a whyle due to new baby boy and new job thanks everybody for all the help during the year merry christmas and a happy new year good shooting everybody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Many happy returns Clive,and to all who spend the year sharing advice, piss-taking and general merryment and controversy, lets all enjoy the time we have,indulging in the great sport we love so much:D.
    ps: to the people at CZ, thanks for making the 455 thumbhole;)

Advertisement