Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas and New Year

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

A very Merry Christmas to all, particularly to Ezridax for advise and help over the year..

babyondeer.jpg

Paul..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

Clive and the extended boards ie family.

The Yule Log is in the fireplace, holiday cheer in hand and a good time to wish all a Happy Christmas.
    Nollaig Shona

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

I gots, a new barrel for my .308, a new pair of wellies, an encyclopedia of firearms, and a coffee maker, to sober me up when on boards.e :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Happy Christmas to all and best wishes for the next year.
    Hope Santa left something nice for all of ye;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

Happy Christmas and New Year to all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

A belated Merry Christmas to all.

Its been a tough year for most, some more than others. Throughout the year we have had good results in sporting shooting, and have maintained our dignity and integrity as shooters against all opposition.

I have made some new friends over the year, and had a cross word or two with others, but nothing so serious as to cause a rift. Nature of the Boards.ie beast.

I wish to extend a specific merry Christmas to those that know me, close friends, shooting friends, and team mates.

I wish you all a happy and prosperous new year, and look forward to seeing you all in the new year on the firing line, and to speaking to you all here.

Ez.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Have a good one lads, hope it was fun, and may we all get a walk and a shot tomorrow. Currently nursing a generous food baby here, but eyeing up the turkey out of the corner of my eye and thinking a sandwich may be in order. Might need to be a long walk... Here's to an entertaining new year anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

I'm with you on the sandwich IWM, just had a turkey, stuffing and gravy double decker:D. The missus is out in the shed as we speak, looking for the block and tackle to get me upstairs to bed! Night night all. Best of luck for tomorrow to all who are venturing out.

Advertisement