Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please give opinion about my web design

Options
  • 23-12-2011 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi,

I have found posts on this forum very helpful, here I got my work for you to give opinion.

Many thanks.

tojestkrok2kopiaztem1.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tojestkrok2kopiaztemhom.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭pepe00

dont be shy on giving opinion:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭the scrote

looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

you put this up before and the genera opinion was that it was ****. apologies, the * might be misleading it is SH*T.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Why did you post another thread on this topic?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭pepe00

one before was different. now it has changed so i am asking again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭MsHolloway

The logo looks a little dated. I think its the one thing that is quite off-putting.
    The colours - yellow on background of brown, is not the most visually pleasing.
    Choice of font just makes the logo look dated.

Overall the layout isn't too bad and seems easy to follow.
    But you should really think about redoing the logo.

Just my 2 cents :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sumisharma21

it looks very nice .

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Osmosae

In the two images you've provided the logo moves positioning, i dont think this should happen, i'm also not a fan of the gratuitous outerglow going on in the design, and again theres a lack of consistency, in the first image it's white, in the second image, yellow, pick a pallete and stick to it. Also i would tone down or remove altogether the outer glow (may just be personal preference though :) )

In the first image, what's happening in the footer ? over the right hand side and towards the bottom it changes colour ? If this is design based i think u may want to reconsider. Again both footers are slightly different, why though ?

Are these two seperate designs ?

Your eyes are drawn to the logo too much with the amount and/or opacity of the outer glow

I like the menu bar, but it's just kind of floating there, try and work it into an overall design more

Not a bad start on the design though m8, keep working :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Conor19

Looks good to me

Advertisement