Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man missing after jumping into a river

Options
  • 23-12-2011 1:00pm

The Galway Advertiser Facebook page is reporting that the search continues for a man who jumped into river at 4AM.

My thoughts are with his family and I hope he is found soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Sad to hear this... Thoughts are with the family..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

http://www.galwaynews.ie/23421-water-search-missing-man-underway-city
    A search has been launched by Gardai after a man was seen jumping into the water at a bridge in the city overnight.
    Gardai were alerted to the incident just before 4 this morning when the man was spotted by a passerby jumping from O'Brien's bridge.
    The Coast Guard was then drafted in and are continuing to assist Gardai with their search of Galway Bay this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

heard the sea rescue helicopter right over apartment last night..... very sad, thoughts are with family.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Ba_barbaraAnne

The Galway Advertiser Facebook page is reporting that the search continues for a man who jumped into river at 4AM.

My thoughts are with his family and I hope he is found soon.

Has anyone heard any more about this poor man?

Advertisement