Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EmbroidRPrint.com website review

Options
  • 23-12-2011 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi all,

Looking for opinions on a website I have recently created www.embroidrprint.com -> bear in mind the client is still working on content and catalogs.

Patrick

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭pixeldesign

In IE 7 & 8 the drop down menu doesn't work..i didn't test it in IE9 .Also when the page is loading the description from the slider goes all over the page.You should set that to absolute and width/height for description from percentages to pixels. I think would be better to use the slider only on index page, not on all pages.
    You should also have a look on mobile devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Paddy GT

Cheers for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

I'd lose the drop shadow on the logo. As someone who works with logos I'm surprised you have used such an effect.

http://www.embroidrprint.com/clothing/sports-wear/gaa-clothing layout is messed up and the way it loads suggests bad and/or bloated scripts.

There's no decent photos of finished work.

No client/customer feedback.

As already mentioned, slider on homepage only. It's also loading badly in places. Corporate Uniforms & Workwear background image quality is poorer than the others.

Link in footer is to xml sitemap, should be html version.

404 displays GAA page for me, should be sitemap.

Is the clothing dropdown supposed to look so different to the rest of the dd nav.

No indication of prices at all. Far, far too important to be left out. Users generally don't like that.

Trophies and Training Equipment links in sidebar link to ugly page URLs eg. http://www.embroidrprint.com/?p=227

There's much more scope for using keywords/phrases better.

Advertisement