Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Sky ?

• 23-12-2011 2:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi, went and bought a new tv but when I plugged it into the upc box I got all the stations except SKY NEWS (and euronews is a bit jumpy). Any thoughts ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

Sandraf wrote: »
    Hi, went and bought a new tv but when I plugged it into the upc box I got all the stations except sky news (and euronews is a bit jumpy). Any thoughts ?

You need to contact UPC on 1908.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭highdef

You can't get Sky with a UPC box

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

highdef wrote: »
    You can't get Sky with a UPC box

She's talking about Sky News, which is included in the Basic UPC package, as are a few more news channels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭highdef

Ah sorry, the thread title says "No Sky" but does not mention Sky News

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭Sandraf

Thanks for the suggestion but i would like to spend christmas with my family and that won't happen if I try ringing them as I'll be holding on forever. Also I have sky news downstairs and its fine.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

If you're referring to Sky News via the UPC STB, the usual procedure is to reboot the box. If that doesn't work ring UPC.

If its the analogue channel, you'll need to tune it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aidomac86

anyone know if sky anytime plus is comin to ireland

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

We don't drag up old threads, particularly for a topic which is OT for both the thread and the forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement