Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanting ticket for Spurs v Wolves

Options
  • 23-12-2011 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I am a Bronze member with Spurs and have only now decided to go to the Wolves game but its sold out :(

Any spares going or is there any season ticket holders out there that aren't going to that game and id gladly buy the ticket off them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

guns_healy wrote: »
    I am a Bronze member with Spurs and have only now decided to go to the Wolves game but its sold out :(

Any spares going or is there any season ticket holders out there that aren't going to that game and id gladly buy the ticket off them
    You will get one on ticket exchange. Just keep checking constantly and one should come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

im heading to that game myself with a few friends(one of which looks like he's gonna back out).i'll let you know as soon as possible if he does and u can have the spare ticket...be a shame to waste it.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 guns_healy

Cheers mate. id really appreciate it

Hope to hear from you soon

• Registered Users Posts: 41 guns_healy

Mullo76 wrote: »
    You will get one on ticket exchange. Just keep checking constantly and one should come up.

I am mate but just making more options for myself :)

Advertisement