Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free premium tank for all in 7.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

Any idea what tier it will be and what specs it will have? Be nice if they gave those of us without a lowe to type59 a premium tank that might earn some credits rather than one that will just be sold immediately.

Edit: Just seen there that it's real world armour is only about 14mm so probably a crappy t2/t3 that everyone will sell :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm guessing a t3, just like the T-127 and M3 Stuarts they've given away in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Spear wrote: »
    just like the T-127

ah the T-127 its unstoppable in a three man platoon versus the same opposition

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Just so people are warned, the Tetrarch isn't automatic. They're giving people promo codes that are code for 30 days.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

For those to lazy (or fail to read it properly such as myself) the way to get the tank (well, one tank slot as it is only a 30 day tank) is to log in to your account and type in the code "NEWYEAR" (has to be capitals) AFTER 7.1 go live (i.e. next patch which should be out end of January or mid way through February).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

7.1 should be out next week imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

www.forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/72923-mk-vii-tetrarch/page__pid__1240219#entry1240219

Basically its a tier 2 tank with feck all armour and a tier 4 gun ! Doesn't look too bad tbh

Advertisement