Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to "wrap" a travel gift?

Options
  • 23-12-2011 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi all,

I bought my girlfriend a weekend in Paris for Christmas (along with a few stocking fillers etc). I'll be going too, so it's a bit of a selfish present, but it was very expensive.

How do I "wrap" something like that? I booked everything online, and can't just give her the booking confirmations.

I was thinking maybe a model of the Eiffel tower (but where would I get one in Dublin) or a travel guide with a "voucher" inside the cover.

Any and all suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

I should have said, the trip is not at Christmas, but in mid February.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Not sure where you'd get a mini eiffel tower but if you did up a fake ticket for a dream holiday to Paris, stick some little pictures on it and present it in a book of some kind and wrap that up!

She's a lucky lady, fab gift!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

Not sure where you'd get a mini eiffel tower but if you did up a fake ticket for a dream holiday to Paris, stick some little pictures on it and present it in a book of some kind and wrap that up!

She's a lucky lady, fab gift!

Thanks, I'll put my PowerPoint skills to the test and make up a fake ticket. Great suggestion.

Cheers, and happy Christmas

Advertisement