Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone - 109 hours bar a Stolen Phone

Options
  • 23-12-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Sat pm - Dad's phone stolen ( 8yo nephew figured that the Christians did it at Mass) , we call phone and thief uses an expletive and hangs up.
    - we try unsuccessfully to log into vodafone.ie
    - we try to call vodafone on 1747
    - we try to call vodafone on 1850 20 40 20
    Sun 14:00 - finally after 15hours ( other posts here say they were down all day Sat) we log in and transfer the remaining balance to my phone.
    Sun 19:08 email vodafone to bar phone ( see friday!!)
    Monday and Tue am - try throughout day to buy new SIM on vodafone.ie for €23.05 :eek: , but the site isn't working and sends a "unique error message" after I confirm Cr Card details.
    Tue pm - 78yr old Dad goes to Voda store , tells story ( probably more than once) and comes home with new card , I top him up , and email them to cancel Sunday's request,,,,, all's well that ends well:rolleyes:
    Fri am - they email me 109 hours after my Sunday email,,,, its barred! But Dad does not realise for a few hours ,, because they only barred incoming calls :confused:

I have emailed again and will try to call customer service again
    Hopeless
    Hopeless

pjq

Advertisement