Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dalmore 12 year scotch

Options
  • 23-12-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

Got a bottle of the above as a present. Has anyone tried it before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭emmet the rover

http://www.whiskymarks2.blogspot.com/2009/02/dalmore-87100.html

the only man i trust to revew scotch. he takes it for what it is whether its a 25yo single malt or a supermarket blend. shame ralfy has not done one of his video rivews on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

It seems to have got some good reviews online. Im saving it for tomorrow night so will report back once bottle is finished

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Brockagh

Let's not forget that anyone who thinks they can measure the quality of a whisky down to one percent is slightly mad. All the best ones attempt it, however. I think Dave Broom is by far the best, personally. Ralfy is good too, of course. Michael Jackson was the best of them all when he was alive.
    http://www.whiskymarks2.blogspot.com/2009/02/dalmore-87100.html

the only man i trust to revew scotch. he takes it for what it is whether its a 25yo single malt or a supermarket blend. shame ralfy has not done one of his video rivews on it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Not my favourite whisky but it certainly grows on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

Im sitting drinking the bottle now and its going down very smoothly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I had a bottle of it a couple of years back. It was certainly nice enough for me to finish the whole bottle over a weekend with friends.

Advertisement