Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keadeen/Kilasheen or Dunboyne for BB&Dinner present?

Options
  • 23-12-2011 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

HI,

I want to give a gift of one night B&B plus dinner in a hotel with leisure centre (jacuzzi a must), not too far from Dublin, so I thought Kildare and found these Keadeen, Kilashee - but also read about the Dunboyne.

All three offer the package I'm after for about 200 Euros. It's for an older couple, so am looking for nice and quiet, probably on a weekend, want a place without hopping nightclub music or mad weddings where you can hear the music all over till all hours in the morning.

All suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I've been in all three, but only stayed in Kilashee and Dunboyne. I was at a function in the Keadeen and I wasn't really mad about it. I did spa weekends in both Kilashee and Dunboyne and loved them both, but Kilashee was by far my favourite. They have the nicest spa I've ever been in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭245

I like Killashee too - great breakfast and top notch service. The old house has nicer place rooms than the new wing. Worth asking for if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭cltt97

Thanks everyone, booked Kilashee!

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

cltt97 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone, booked Kilashee!
    You have no idea how jealous I am :D

It's not for me!!!! I wish it was....

• Advertisement

Well, the gift was finally redeemed and the feedback was fantastic. They absolutely loved it - were upgraded and all, so can definitely recommend.

Advertisement