Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pinterest

• 23-12-2011 11:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone here is using pinterest as a way to gather style inspiration? I've found it brilliant for grabbing looks from all over the web, it's been great... What I've found great as well is that I all of a sudden see similarities among things that I pin, like a colour I didn't know I liked, or a design or something...

Plus seeing what other people are 'pinning' is great for inspiration too...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saorenza

I just started using it. I have been pinning crafty ideas and ideas for Christmas presents to make more than outfits though I did pin some jewellery and glasses. It is one of my favourite sites at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭ismiseuisce

I'd love to use Pinterest for style inspiration but I'm still waiting on an invite. Could one of you guys please send me an invite if I PM you my email? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

I love Pinterest! It's a great time-waster haha :p I find myself planning my future imaginary wedding a lot of times!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

I'd love to use Pinterest for style inspiration but I'm still waiting on an invite. Could one of you guys please send me an invite if I PM you my email? :)

You have to wait for an invite email from the site administrators, it took about a week for me to get mine.

I tend to use it more for crafts and food, but I've been going through a phase of pinning knitting and crochet. I find it great for finding inspiration for nails, hair and makeup, and I'll have a little peek at the wedding dresses every now and then(shhh don't tell the BF)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

shinikins wrote: »
    You have to wait for an invite email from the site administrators, it took about a week for me to get mine.

You don't have to wait for the admin to send you one, anyone who is already on it can send you an invite (that's how I got mine). PM me your address. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭meganj

Sorry for the thread resurrection, but any chance someone would send me an invite?? Pretty please with sugar on top? I feel like wasting spending some time organising inspiration!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

If you PM me your email address I can send one on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

Could someone please send me an invite too? I'm intrigued!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

if anyone wants an invite, at any point, just PM me your email address and I'll invite you.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Would love an invite to this too! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite

I'm available on Pinterest as dudara - Give me a wave

• Registered Users Posts: 18 joker jonboy

if anyone wants an invite, at any point, just PM me your email address and I'll invite you.

:)

got your invite, your a star cheers

anyone else wants an invite pm me your email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭aristocat

joker jonboy Thanks for the invite......may the fun begin.:D

Advertisement