Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wat da!

Options
  • 24-12-2011 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Paddy english man paddy irish man and paddy scots man walk into a welsh bar .they all ask for the same drink ,a pint bottle of guiness.the barman was confused and said we only sell it on draught. So they had bulmers instead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

You appear to be lost. This is the humour forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭braintoxic

Have you ever seen stevie wonders house ? Its supposed to be beautiful

Why cant steven hawkings dance ? .. because he has motor neurone dusease

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Don't give up the day job.

Doctor doctor i feel sore all over espically when my mother in law is in d house ! Is there anything u can do for me ? .. the doctor replies .. yes we will start with bloods n run a serious of tests

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Yo momma like a Christmas tree: Everybody hangs balls on her.

A priest a nun and a bishop were driving through the desert when they suddenly came to a stop . The bishop was the first to speak n asked the priest wat seems to be the problem, the priest slowly looked over his shouoder n said we are out of petrol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

^^^^:confused:^^^^

red sean wrote: »
    ^^^^:confused:^^^^
    An irish man walks out of a bar

Did you hear about the two black men who crashed a ferari ? It was an awful tragedy ...they were my friends

• Advertisement

A black man white man and an arab were all waiting for a bus .it was 5 minutes of uncomfortable silence due to cultural differences

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Ahhh you got to hand it to midgets
    cause sometimes they can't reach

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

Jaysus they are brutal jokes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Yeay for anti-jokes! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

braintoxic wrote: »
    A black man white man and an arab were all waiting for a bus .it was 5 minutes of uncomfortable silence due to cultural differences

The tide in the gene pool is low today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Toxic Brain -> Nomen est omen.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

Some All of my cracker joke are better than these. :P:P:P:P:P

What did the football player say to the blond before getting into bed ? .. get into bed

A blond was speaking with a guy she worked with,she spoke up for herself and said " listen here now i want a straight YES or NO answer!!! WHY DO U ALWAYS TELL BLOND JOKES

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭C0SM0

What do you call a cat in a pharmacy?

Puss in Boots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭TheBegotten

What happened when the chicken crossed the road? It was hit by a van whose driver didn't even bother to slow down and was crushed into a pulp by the passage of tyres while nobody gave a fook. :eek:

What happened when the chicken crossed the road? It was hit by a van whose driver didn't even bother to slow down and was crushed into a pulp by the passage of tyres while nobody gave a fook. :eek:
    bravo

Dud you hear about the three spanish guys who couldnt afford tickets to fly to ireland ..they stayed at home

Advertisement