Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Concert Hall

Options
  • 24-12-2011 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I want to know where would be the best seats in the National Concert Hall to see/hear the really loud Japanese drummers Kodo??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

donegalboy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I want to know where would be the best seats in the National Concert Hall to see/hear the really loud Japanese drummers Kodo??

The first or second row that is on a step. I think it's about 7/8 rows back maybe. The seating in the first few rows are just flat. The sound there is not the best either. I'd say row 8 should be the best one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

CiaranK wrote: »
    The first or second row that is on a step. I think it's about 7/8 rows back maybe. The seating in the first few rows are just flat. The sound there is not the best either. I'd say row 8 should be the best one.

Row L is the first row on a step, so that area is perfect.
    Otherwise Yellow Balcony Row A in the centre, if you can get 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭donegalboy

Sinfonia wrote: »
    Row L is the first row on a step, so that area is perfect.
    Otherwise Yellow Balcony Row A in the centre, if you can get 'em.

Hi thanks for that.
    So from row L back in the stalls would be very good??

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

donegalboy wrote: »
    Hi thanks for that.
    So from row L back in the stalls would be very good??

Yeah, that's the best spot :)

Advertisement