Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Scientist

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

You have a mistake in your survey under the age category.

It's just a typo really, a 1 when it should be a 2, sure people will be able to figure it out anyway.

Just thought I'd make you aware of it anyway.

http://omg.wthax.org/Age.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭markytowny94

Thanks for pointing that out. I find it odd that 65 people have done the survey and you're the first to notice that. Its fixed now anyway.

No pleasing some people...

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭markytowny94

Thanks, and I did your survey there. What a coincidence: I'm a classical musician and im in the same school as them, although im in 5th year if ya know what i mean. Sound, g'luck, talk'che.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement