Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS 1 Game....trying to remember!

Options
  • 24-12-2011 5:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭

Um. This is probably going to be vague as f*ck, but I'll give it a go.

I remember playing a mech-type fps game for the ps 1 years ago (well, it would be wouldn't it?).

It was set up like a horror\virus scenario and before anyone says I'm definitely not getting it mixed up with System Shock. (I'm one hundred percent sure of this).

The only other minute detail is that the calls that came in to you were static and there was a mechanical voice. When the space-station was getting over-run.

Please someone put me out of my misery, I know this existed as I played it to near death! Just the title...........is gone.

Thanks.

Sorry, couldn't find the option to delete the thread. Found it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,333 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

not armored core or mechwarrior?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Remember playing that on the official playstation demo! Got for answer on 360 but its awful ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

efla wrote: »
    Remember playing that on the official playstation demo! Got for answer on 360 but its awful ****e.

:confused:

Wut? Ah yeah. Watching that playthrough brings back memories. I think it was just for nostalgia purposes, no matter how bad it was\is.

Advertisement