Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas to all

Options
  • 24-12-2011 8:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭

Right lads the CFA Santa has been round and the kids in bed.

So it can only mean its Christmas eve is upon us.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for the work so many of you have done for complete strangers this year. Next year promises more of the same so best we face it with the same attitude we have this in this one.

Wishing you and your family's both here and back in Ireland a very Merry Christmas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭seipeal1

Merry Christmas Zambia. You guys deserve a lot of credit in keeping a tight grip on things on this forum so fair play to you all. Hope the new arrival enjoys his first Christmas also. Seasons greetings to all from a hot and humid Adelaide.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Happy Christmas from a damp Brisbane!

Stay safe!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Happy Christmas from out west. Hope you all have a great one and have been sent enough Tayto and Dairy Milk to keep the homesickness away.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Just over now and Stephens day is upon us so just to say hope you all had a great day and to the newly travelled hope it wasn't too bad,hardest part of it is over,New years ain't as sentimental imo.
    Wishing all the settled,the new travellers and the yet to make it over here a great new year too,best of luck ;).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭LizOHagan

Merry Christmas to all and thank god for Skype so I could speak to my family in Perth...Liz

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Zambia wrote: »
    Right lads the CFA Santa has been round and the kids in bed.

So it can only mean its Christmas eve is upon us.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for the work so many of you have done for complete strangers this year. Next year promises more of the same so best we face it with the same attitude we have this in this one.

Wishing you and your family's both here and back in Ireland a very Merry Christmas.

Pfft. I only do it for the money.

Speaking of which. You said my cheque was in the mail. I aint seen it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

I say a lot of things

Advertisement