Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i contact swtor customer support quickly

Options
  • 24-12-2011 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

hey guys,im having problem with swtor. i had an account that i used to sign up for beta,i never got beta invite, but i got locked out of this account for forgettin security question.. so i made a new account and used it for my early access code and have been playin my new account for 5 days early access..

this morning i bought the game and loged into site,i entered my code,set up my subscription and tried to log into the game,i then realised i had entered the code and subscritpion to my beta account i had made and been locked out of..i wasnt aware when i was puttin the code in beacuse i had been locked out of this account and now its not locked so i dont know what that is all about.

so either i can play the game on this account and not have my colour crystal or any of my early game access chars and progress. or i can try get them to cancel this account and transfer the game over to my real account ive been playin on...

anyone know if they would be likely to do this??

i got this number off their site
    +442035642555

but i tried calling it and it says number not in use.i dont know how to put a + on my house phone so ive been trying to dial it without the +

is there any quickish way i can contact swtor so i can get this issue resolved today?i was planning on playing over the christmas eve - christmas day - stephens day wen i have time :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Start the number with 0044
    See if that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Good luck with that, the queues on their phone support are horrendous

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

UK, Germany, France: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)

For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555 *

Check that you entered the number correctly, I tried that +44 number just now and got through.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

Mr E wrote: »
    Start the number with 0044
    See if that works.

I tired this and it worked. thanks guys :)
    was in que for 30 mins and then took another 30 mins to explain my issue to the guy and him to understand my accent..

i wonder how much does it cost per 1 minute on this phone numbeR? i am dreading the phone bill,it prob woulda been cheaper just to buy another copy of the game for 50 euro and use the code from it to play on my main account :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Its a regular London number as far as I can see, so 20c per minute according to this page (if you're on an Eircom phone/broadband bundle). I'd say €12 + VAT?

That's just from a quick google, so apologies in advance if you get a massive shock in your next bill. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Mr E wrote: »
    Its a regular London number as far as I can see, so 20c per minute according to this page (if you're on an Eircom phone/broadband bundle). I'd say €12 + VAT?

That's just from a quick google, so apologies in advance if you get a massive shock in your next bill. :)

if thats true, EA are a bunch of scumbags (like nobody knew that).

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭RichieD

Use the force

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Probably a bit late, but for anyone trying to contact BioWare from Ireland, use Skype and freecall the American tech support line, otherwise you're just going to waste a fortune. I was on hold for over 3 hours trying to get my brother's account sorted out and specifically asked if there was an Irish phone number Irish people could use to call the call centre in Ireland only to be told no. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

the support is pretty much useless. i spent 1 hour on phone to the guy. told him my problem,he said he would send me an email and i should reply to the email to have the tech support guys help me out, i replied to the email then they sent me the same email but worded differently so i replied to that,then they reply and tell me the account details i gave them was wrong and i havent heard from them since.... idiots

Advertisement