Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New sim in windows phone

Options
  • 24-12-2011 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

Put a new meteor sim into my samsung omnia. Working ok. When I hook it up to Zune it won't sync. It worked fine with the old sim.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

You may just need to remove your phone from Zune and let it add it again. To do this,

Select "Settings" from the menu at the top right of the screen. Click "Device" to enter into the device specific menu.

Click "Sync options" to view the options available to your device. Click "Forget this device" from the menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

No that didn't do it. There is no record of it in Zune!

Ive tried it on 2 laptops and they detect the phone but Zune is blind!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I figured it out! Amazed myself actually (well, bit lucky too)

The phone needed to be wiped then link to the PC download drivers so the PC could recognise it, then reinstall Zune, they matched up and everything from my Skydrive account was put back onto the phone....Simples!! (not)

I figured it out! Amazed myself actually (well, bit lucky too)

The phone needed to be wiped then link to the PC download drivers so the PC could recognise it, then reinstall Zune, they matched up and everything from my Skydrive account was put back onto the phone....Simples!! (not)

Smart by name and Smart by nature :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement