Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head to Head seasons: What team do you use?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Brazil in a 433 formation. I love the pace of neymar pato and robinho up front

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

Just won the cup for the first time using Chelsea! Ok, It's only the 4th time I've bothered with the cup and one of those was getting knocked out with a disconnect.

I had to beat some good players though which is the main reason I'm pleased!

Also in H2H I just dicked two people who where using Brazil in custom formations 6-1 and 4-1 using Chelsea. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Anzhi Makhachkala.
    Eto just runs through the defense most times. Midfield with boussoufa and Zhirkov being the two most notable players. Have got up to 4th division easily enough with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭HellboundIRL

I've been mostly using Ireland with a little bit of PSV and Cameroon thrown in every now and then but nothing compares to Ireland for me at the moment....they've got an amazing defence, nothing can get through them.

I'm currently in Division 2, 42/12/12....hopefully the wins keep coming.

Advertisement