Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reported posts

Options
  • 24-12-2011 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭

I have reported a post twice and also sent the mods of the forum 2 pm,s, Haven't heard a reply or any seen action taken since ? Its about 16 hours since first reported,is this ok and if mods seem to be ok with post surely they could let me know.Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Seriously?

It's Christmas Eve, FFS. Mods have a life and have things to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Seriously?

It's Christmas Eve, FFS. Mods have a life and have things to do.

It wasn't christmas eve yesterday and said mods where posting on boards,

FFS Are you giving feedback and is that the answer ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The post you reported was a joke. Stay calm and drink tea. If there had been any kind of malice behind that post, it would have been dealt with many hours ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Sorry it took so long to get back to you but that post honestly seemed like it was just a typical light hearted AH post. It doesnt warrant any action imo but another AH mod might see it differently.

The post you reported was a joke. Stay calm and drink tea. If there had been any kind of malice behind that post, it would have been dealt with many hours ago.

Thank you that,s all i was asking, Its nice to be acknowledged to :) Going to have a nice cup of lemon & ginger tea now :D happy christmas.

• Advertisement

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you but that post honestly seemed like it was just a typical light hearted AH post. It does not warrant any action imo but another AH mod might see it differently.

Its no problem keithM89 as I do know you all have a life,but when one does not even get a little reply just like one above,Dark forces and paranoia start to set in and one starts to think of ulterior motives :o:( I be working on my personal issues in the new year :D Happy christmas to all you mods and the rest of you behind the scenes

Advertisement