Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring 2012 Anime

• 24-12-2011 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭

First chart for the Spring 2012 season is out!

neregate.com-Spring-2012-Anime-v4.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

space battleship yamato, ay? I thought they were doing a live action one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Kimi to Boku looks nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

gearoidof wrote: »

Forgive me if my memory is fuzzy, but I believe it is a 26 episode re-imagining and 5 theatrical releases. Which is good, because despite the quality it'll get folks interested in the original, sort of like how Battlestar Galactica did for me.

I'm excited for so much. Fate/Zero part two, Medaka Box, AKB0048 (Because come on, I have to at least watch a few episodes!), Sengoku and probably a few more as details start to emerge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

gearoidof wrote: »

Yeah that was released last year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,727 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I couldn't care less about the shows, but I really want that art by HJL in the bottom corner!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mentalist101

Wow glad to see Kuroko no basket will be getting an anime, the manga is too good :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Eureka Seven Ao perhaps. Everything else meh.

Oh hold on a second -- Zetman?

ZETMAN!? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I couldn't care less about the shows, but I really want that art by HJL in the bottom corner!

Hey kiki have you seen my desktop?

Untitled-3.jpg

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51 ✭✭Looking Glass

It's early days yet, but out of that chart I'm probably only going to give Fate/Zero's second season a look. Maybeeee that Amnesia series, depending on reactions. Looks like it's a season where it's time for me to catch up on the ever growing backlog.

• Advertisement

Xinkai wrote: »
    Hey kiki have you seen my desktop?

Untitled-3.jpg

:D
    Hey Xinkai have you seen the disgusting Jpeg artifacts in your sig? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Hmmmm, I must make sure I watch Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? before the start of this season.

Been hearing a fair bit about Medaka Box so will be checking that out. Shining Hearts character designs are super pretty - be awesome if they could make a good anime out of it too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Hey Xinkai have you seen the disgusting Jpeg artifacts in your sig? :pac:

What? The fact that;

1. I have a character I can play as?

or

2. I CAN'T USE PHOTOSHOP YA BIG JERK TT_TT

habbity babbity Zombie desu ka? looks good, might have to join you Konata, can't wait for my new internet to come through. Also what happened to the new highschool of the dead episodes that were planned for late 2011 :(

Xinkai wrote: »
    What? The fact that;

1. I have a character I can play as?

or

2. I CAN'T USE PHOTOSHOP YA BIG JERK TT_TT

habbity babbity Zombie desu ka? looks good, might have to join you Konata, can't wait for my new internet to come through. Also what happened to the new highschool of the dead episodes that were planned for late 2011 :(

Some vigilante went and destroyed Madhouse's harem and marvel divisions. Might I suggest watching dawn of the dead and backdoor sluts 9 at the same time for the desired result ;)

Uchuu Kyoudai has potential, I like space operas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,609 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Brilliant to see Zetman getting an anime

Big fan of the manga

Updated with the newest chart version.

New KyoAni woot. Mystery? Hmmm... we shall see! Remastered Nadia: The Secret of the Blue Water too. Always meant to watch that so Spring seems like a good time.

And eh.... Thomas the Tank Engine?! lulwut

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Xodia

Does anyone know if there is going to be a season 2 of kaichou wa maid sama or know a release date for the blood-c movie ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

The Blood-C movie is meant to be released in Japan on June 2nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭xENDZEITx

Eureka 7 AO :D yeeees

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

It's nice to see Gothicmade is finally being relased, I ran across the listing for that film about two years ago now so I hope it's been worth my wait.

Hmm with a sequal to Eureka seven; it might finally push me to finish the first series, I mean I've gotten to episode 28 around three times now and just stop at that.

Arashi no Your ni was a really great film so I'd be interesed in seeing how a series of it turns out.

A continuation of Kore was zombie desu ka will most likely be the thing keeping me most entertained for those months anime wise.

Other than that though I'll give the follwing a try, Zetman, Sankarea, Tasogare and Deva Zan. Think I'll give the rest a miss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Ozuma, Zetman and the second season of Fate Zero will be what I check out, everything else just does not appeal to me at all.

Konata wrote: »
    Updated with the newest chart version.

New KyoAni woot. Mystery? Hmmm... we shall see! Remastered Nadia: The Secret of the Blue Water too. Always meant to watch that so Spring seems like a good time.

And eh.... Thomas the Tank Engine?! lulwut

The remastered blurays are already though, weird. Though I guess waiting for the TV airing to finish for a 20 years old series would be silly. Didn't stop sunrise with remastered seed.

I keep forgetting the name, but the jazz one has cowboy bebop's director and yoko kanno working together again. This is a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 amberlewis

From my point of veiw:-
    1.hyou-ka
    2.sankarea

These characters looking cool among all.

I'm gonna watch like 15 of these, needless to say I'm pretty hyped for a lot. Looking forward to accel world

Oh look.

Legend of Korra has started.

See you guys next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 sepd123

Kore wa zombie desu ka.
    and Eureka Seven ao. < has alot to live up to Eureka seven is my favorite so far.
    Have to finish Clannad After story first though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭Nollog

There's a lot I'm half interested in. :s

So far:
    Space Bros = Great
    Saint Seiya Omega = fun, pretty good!
    Zetman, Folktales From Japan = Ok
    Naruto SD = horrible, dropped

Updated the OP with the final version of the chart.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I have to say, this season looks pretty terrible.

Advertisement