Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish and French Higher Level notes

• 24-12-2011 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Lads I've two usless teachers- Irish and French- our classes are worse than the pass classes and we are higher level! I'm studying myself and I'm doing well but I'm caught on a couple of things. Can ye please help with:

French
    -possible topics for what could come up in the written section and notes and tips for them
    -oral notes and tips

Irish
    -written section possible topics, tips and notes
    -a thig ná thit orm translation and notes

oh and I was wondering, are any of you having the same oral for french and irish with the exception for a couple of topics?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Maigh Eo

hey Im not sure what part of the country you are in, but if you are based on the east side of it, in Kildare....Sult na Sollán offers Irish classes on a Wednesday evening...check it out, it maybe of some help to you, go n-éirí leat

Advertisement