Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas and New Year

Options
  • 24-12-2011 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi guys i just wanted to wish all you and your families a very happy Christmas and New year

361-1aserbialoarge.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

You too Fionn :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 dave_lister

Happy Christmas guys

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Nice pic :)

I'm in Ireland for Xmas so won't be online until the New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Happy Christmas all :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Playing this at Christmas will single handedly destroy any faith you may still have about humanity. Almost every match is a tour de force display of stupidity from randomers. They're the kind of people with think a lemming train is a tactic worthy of Rommel, and that camping is a fresh stroke of genius hitherto unseen in gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Spear wrote: »
    Playing this at Christmas will single handedly destroy any faith you may still have about humanity. Almost every match is a tour de force display of stupidity from randomers. They're the kind of people with think a lemming train is a tactic worthy of Rommel, and that camping is a fresh stroke of genius hitherto unseen in gaming.

Jesus, it's not just me that's noticed that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Bus77II

I've tried to be good this Christmass by letting t28's do some damage before sploding them.

Advertisement