Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2012: Hidden Christmas Achievement

Options
  • 24-12-2011 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭

Has me intrigued!

SI_games on Twitter
    SI_games Sports Interactive
    The Xmas #FM12 Steam achievement is only available for the next 3 days. Clues for how to achieve will come during that time #FM12Xmas
    There are a dozen or so clues, but beyond that, we won't be helping - think of it as a Xmas treasure hunt! #FM12Xmas
    SI_games Sports Interactive
    It’s NOT as simple as just playing #FM12 during the next 3 days. You didn’t think we’d make it that easy, did you? #FM12Xmas
    You need to think Xmas, and do something Christmassy. But it’s something that’s there all year. #FM12Xmas
    The achievement does not have to happen at a specific time in the game, just in real life #FM12Xmas

2 people have already guessed it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

milessi Miles Jacobson
    You do not need to use the editor to get the achievement. #FM12Xmas

About 100 have unlocked it now.

God damnit I'm useless at this!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I know what it is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I know what it is :D

Care to share?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Arrange a friendly against FC Santa Claus in Finland

• Registered Users Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭roosterman71

What do ya get when ya do this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I free transferred 2 16 year old twin brothers on Christmas Day when I was managing Real Madrid. That wasn't very Christmassy though

Advertisement