Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread - 2.0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

LakesKeane wrote: »
    watched the first episode of 'Game of Thrones' last night :eek:

It really is a great series! well worth watching.. made even better by the fact there is a few boobs in it :Dteeheehee:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

The trailer is out too for the 2nd season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

hypermuse wrote: »

It really is a great series! well worth watching.. made even better by the fact there is a few boobs in it :Dteeheehee:D
    Well between that and Camelot it had to try and outdo its predecessor The Tudors

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    The trailer is out too for the 2nd season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I think I know what the ':eek:' is for :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I think I know what the ':eek:' is for :D

surprise boob: The best kind

HAHA MADRID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Spike2010 wrote: »
    Ah sure it can't be that bad, what's the time difference? Are you enjoying it over there?

It's not all that bad to be honest but just a shock to the system. Haven't worked in months and now I'm doing 8-5. Even when I was working before I wasn't in till 12.

Overall though I'm liking it. Lovely spot altogether. Summer should be amazing and once my girlfriend gets here too :)

Don't know when I'll be back online though. Housemate plays Skyrim for like 10 hours a day. He doesn't work so has the TV booked up all the time.

It's not all that bad to be honest but just a shock to the system. Haven't worked in months and now I'm doing 8-5. Even when I was working before I wasn't in till 12.

Overall though I'm liking it. Lovely spot altogether. Summer should be amazing and once my girlfriend gets here too :)

Don't know when I'll be back online though. Housemate plays Skyrim for like 10 hours a day. He doesn't work so has the TV booked up all the time.

Tut tut tut, you'll have to cut that out fairly lively :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Tut tut tut, you'll have to cut that out fairly lively :P

Yea my missus is coming over round the start of March and hopefully the 32" will fit in the car after all the other crap has been piled in.

If not, I've already been pricing TV's and I'm only here since Monday night :P

• Advertisement

Yea my missus is coming over round the start of March and hopefully the 32" will fit in the car after all the other crap has been piled in.

If not, I've already been pricing TV's and I'm only here since Monday night :P

Speaking of TV's, made a sound investment last night, Mate of mine bought himsell a 47' HD LED tv in Harvey Normans, I bought his 42' off him for €350.

Thats a lovely upgrade from the 24' I've been using for the last 2 years :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Going to London tomorrow and we'll be on UPC by the time I'm back on Sunday :P

25mb ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Anyone know where I could pick up an AV cable for the xbox, the one with the coloured plugs (Y/W/R). Got a headset and need the cable, lost it when moving :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

AGB_Ghost wrote: »

Must be competent in Copy and Paste

iMuse wrote: »
    AGB_Ghost wrote: »

Must be competent in Copy and Paste

Boom!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

The man is a legend hahahaha :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,140 ✭✭✭✭beertons

IPAM wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could pick up an AV cable for the xbox, the one with the coloured plugs (Y/W/R). Got a headset and need the cable, lost it when moving :mad:

Threw one out just last week. Didn't think i'd ever need it, and i have enough spare cables and wires as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

IPAM wrote: »
    I have one from my old Xbox 360 if yah want it

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Finally got around to watching Warrior last night. Excellent f_ale2.gif

tis good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

biggest surprise of 2011's movies for me, wasnt expecting much but I have a man crush on Tom Hardy so went to it, thought it was excellent, really wouldnt be surprised if Nick Nolte gets an Oscar nomination for it. fight scenes were excellent too, and its probably as close to MMA as Kurt Angle will ever get :pac: I'd love to know what the fcuk Hardy is eating for these roles, turns himself into a beast for film parts.

krudler wrote: »
    biggest surprise of 2011's movies for me, wasnt expecting much but I have a man crush on Tom Hardy so went to it, thought it was excellent, really wouldnt be surprised if Nick Nolte gets an Oscar nomination for it. fight scenes were excellent too, and its probably as close to MMA as Kurt Angle will ever get :pac: I'd love to know what the fcuk Hardy is eating for these roles, turns himself into a beast for film parts.

I was pleasantly surprised myself, I heard it was good. Just didn't expect it to be that good.

Out of interest, do you think he'll do the Bane character justice in the The Dark Night Rises?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I was pleasantly surprised myself, I heard it was good. Just didn't expect it to be that good.

Out of interest, do you think he'll do the Bane character justice in the The Dark Night Rises?

hopefully, he's a great actor so I cant see him giving a bad performance, his voice sounds mental in it though so I dunno if that will put people off. Nolan has a knack for casting that works, remember the fanboys going mental that the gay cowboy dude was going to play the Joker? yeah look how that turned out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

gcgirl wrote: »
    I have one from my old Xbox 360 if yah want it

Should have looked here :o got one today for €12 on game and thanks to Muse I sorted the HDMI as well :) thanks anyway gcgirl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

G'wan Munster! That is all. :D

krudler wrote: »
    hopefully, he's a great actor so I cant see him giving a bad performance, his voice sounds mental in it though so I dunno if that will put people off. Nolan has a knack for casting that works, remember the fanboys going mental that the gay cowboy dude was going to play the Joker? yeah look how that turned out..

Not a fan of the voice no? I was very taken a back by it I've got to say :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

****ing lazertag... was teamed up with a bunch of kids with my da vs all the other lads !

Our team won ! By a landslide... thought i'd done all the killing.. was running round like a boss playing objective while the wee girls all stood on a balacany camping !

I CAME ****ING LAST !!! OUT OF EVERYONE !! LOL

Rage... made up for it in the bowling tho ;)

Advertisement