Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread - 2.0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Not a fan of the voice no? I was very taken a back by it I've got to say :pac:

Oh I like it, its very different, not sure if audiences will take to it, he sounds a bit like Winston Churchill to me for some reason, there was leaked audio of it from when they were shooting the football stadium footage, the way he pronounces things is strange but it works imo

Magill wrote: »
    ****ing lazertag... was teamed up with a bunch of kids with my da vs all the other lads !

Our team won ! By a landslide... thought i'd done all the killing.. was running round like a boss playing objective while the wee girls all stood on a balacany camping !

I CAME ****ING LAST !!! OUT OF EVERYONE !! LOL

Rage... made up for it in the bowling tho ;)

were you playing COD in your head running around? cos I did that the last time I went paintballing, was disappointed I couldnt spin around on the spot really quickly while trying to plant a bomb :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

krudler wrote: »
    were you playing COD in your head running around? cos I did that the last time I went paintballing, was disappointed I couldnt spin around on the spot really quickly while trying to plant a bomb :pac:

yeah, i was jumping round corners and drop shotting lol I think i'd have done a lot better if i was using wings of redemption style of play !

Also.. i kept going for headshots !

Magill wrote: »
    yeah, i was jumping round corners and drop shotting lol I think i'd have done a lot better if i was using wings of redemption style of play !

Also.. i kept going for headshots !

sat in a corner camping and whinging when other people do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Just wondering..

Do any of ye know some1 looking to sell tickets to a 6 nations match in the AVIVA..

I have been trying to get my hands on tickets for the last few years (with out paying insanely extortionate prices) and they really are impossible to get your hands on unless your in the Rugby community.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

hypermuse wrote: »
    Just wondering..

Do any of ye know some1 looking to sell tickets to a 6 nations match in the AVIVA..

I have been trying to get my hands on tickets for the last few years (with out paying insanely extortionate prices) and they really are impossible to get your hands on unless your in the Rugby community.

Hold that thought an I can possibly get ya in for nothin, wait till I find out if I'm working or not an I will let ya know, but it shouldn't be a problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Arsenal are useless!
    On another note, lossless FLACs :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Arsenal are useless!
    On another note, lossless FLACs :eek:

I'm debating whether to trade out on Arsenal/Draw :p

Lossless FLACS?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'm debating whether to trade out on Arsenal/Draw :p

Lossless FLACS?

why? what are you on? man u to win?

http://bit.ly/AssWXN :P

why? what are you on? man u to win?

http://bit.ly/AssWXN :P

I have them to win, I can guarantee no loss/some profit if I bet on Arsenal/Draw now that they're 1-0 down depending on how much I (might) bet.

You smart bástard :p What are you doing that involves them?

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I have them to win, I can guarantee no loss/some profit if I bet on Arsenal/Draw now that they're 1-0 down depending on how much I (might) bet.

You smart bástard :p What are you doing that involves them?

listening to music.

listening to music.

>.<

okay-face.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I just seen this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Recall_(2012_film)

They are remaking Total Recall with Colin Farrell as Quaid... Why do they do this to films!? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I just seen this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Recall_(2012_film)

They are remaking Total Recall with Colin Farrell as Quaid... Why do they do this to films!? :P

The orginal was class

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

At least Kate Beckinsale will be in it :)

she's looking well for someone hitting 40

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Speaking of Kate Beckinsale...

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Speaking of Kate Beckinsale...

Brilliant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

krudler wrote: »

she's looking well for someone hitting 40
    She is 39 this year and possible hanging on to that year :)

what year are you in? ah school, I did my leaving cert 13 years ago, I'm ooooold!

• Advertisement

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    My head is fried with school, my History teacher called me in on Friday and says to me my history project needs changing, I ask him what parts need changing, he said to me all of it, then proceeds to call certain parts crap and useless etc. and says to me I have 10 days to redo it all, I might as well just do an entirely new project. I can tell by him he just expects and over night change in my performance, every single time I try to do something and fail but improve a little is just met with comments and threats of crap like he will send letters home that I'm not working, he asks for 1000 words for an assessment, I give him 1300 and he still isn't happy.
    The year is weighing down on me and his bullsh*t comments and attitude really are getting to me...
    Sorry if this seems out of place, just need to vent it somewhere where people can give a friendly listen...

No sympathy for you I'm afraid. You know what you have to do. He's obviously seen your COD vids.

anallube0923.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

My head is fried with school, my History teacher called me in on Friday and says to me my history project needs changing, I ask him what parts need changing, he said to me all of it, then proceeds to call certain parts crap and useless etc. and says to me I have 10 days to redo it all, I might as well just do an entirely new project. I can tell by him he just expects and over night change in my performance, every single time I try to do something and fail but improve a little is just met with comments and threats of crap like he will send letters home that I'm not working, he asks for 1000 words for an assessment, I give him 1300 and he still isn't happy.
    The year is weighing down on me and his bullsh*t comments and attitude really are getting to me...
    Sorry if this seems out of place, just need to vent it somewhere where people can give a friendly listen...

Must have redid my history project 7 times..itt'l be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

What way do they do the history now, back in nam we use to just write blah blah blah and more blah bout 1921

AdamD wrote: »
    Must have redid my history project 7 times..itt'l be fine.

Newbs! :p

I did my LC history project in one go. Loved writing about Stalingrad!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

So who's up for making an ol fifa pro club team?
    Just got the game today so have a lot to learn but I'm enthusiastic

my laptop is officially a laptop again!

got a new battery and charger, :)

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Nice.

Newbs! :p

I did my LC history project in one go. Loved writing about Stalingrad!

I wonder how many kids are using COD as a history reference :pac:

Q How did Hitler die?

A Some Russian dude, 360 wallbang noscope, like a boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Join lazy's club, Perrin. We play most nights and Paddyman and myself are also in it

Come to the side of fifa, CAUSE COD IS..............

• Advertisement
Advertisement