Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread - 2.0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,992 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

It's nice to see that the time you have spent away from CoD was productive Floyd.... nice editing skills!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

IPAM wrote: »
    Just starting the series Homeland, 30 mins in and looks really good!

Just watched episode 3 last night, already lovin' it! Although some of the hair styles are putting me off....

191211.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,992 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Just watched episode 3 last night, already lovin' it! Although some of the hair styles are putting me off....

191211.jpg

Figured he looked like yer man from Shameless

everlast75 wrote: »

Except better :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Leeg17 wrote: »
    3 episodes into Breaking Bad, and I love it already. Tempted to stay up and watch a few more but I've college at 9 tomorrow -_-

One of the best series I've ever watched!! Absolutely amazballs!!

dying for Season 5 to come out! but they aint even started making them yet! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Need Suits Season 2 :P

hypermuse wrote: »
    One of the best series I've ever watched!! Absolutely amazballs!!

dying for Season 5 to come out! but they aint even started making them yet! :(

Amazing show, got through the four seasons in under three weeks I think, nobody f*cks with Walter White :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Amazing show, got through the four seasons in under three weeks I think, nobody f*cks with Walter White :cool:

And if you do... well you better go runnin

And if you do... well you better go runnin

Nah himself and Jesse will find ya's! Won't spoil it for anyone, but that last scene -
    the one in the cook lab where Walt comes for Jesse
    , I was literally on the edge of the couch!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Skipped a few classes this morning to watch a few more episodes, so worth it :p

*Said classes were easy, and turns out they were cancelled.

• Advertisement

Its rumoured that pre-production starts early this year. One of the best Tv shows i'v watched for sure.

Yea I heard that aswel! Early 2012.. gonna do my best to hold of watching it until a good few episodes are out then watch them all back to back.. Well I'm gonna try wait.. easier said than done! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I got slightly bored of it after the second season tbh... bit like the last season of the wire, just can't seem to sit down and watch the last few episodes.

Magill wrote: »
    I got slightly bored of it after the second season tbh... bit like the last season of the wire, just can't seem to sit down and watch the last few episodes.

I've only 3 more episodes of season 3 the wire to watch before cracking onto 4 & 5.. I'm enjoying it but I have an addictive personality so I'm sure I'll watch it too the end!

Your man that plays Mcnulty plays being a drunk extremely well!! Looks like he's proper hammered when he plays the drunken Irish lad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I really have to give the wire another go! Season 1 was good but the first few of 2 were pretty **** IMO and turned me off it, that was about 6-8 months ago and I haven't even tried to watch it again. Homeland should keep me goin a few days and I've all seasons of 24 downloading, like 200 eps, so I might try the wire after that

Show of your GT and Xbox live avatar to be in with a chance to win an Xbox and a Nokia Lumia here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

aye, in the AK + my local clubs league ! Gonna mop up ! (Just joined the boards league too)

|
    |
    V

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

So anyone playing Fantasy rugby?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

everlast75 wrote: »

191211.jpg

The one that shagged mrs Doyle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Backed France and Clerc in a double for 6 nations but praying Italy can do us a favour n get a win today!

• Advertisement

aye, in the AK + my local clubs league ! Gonna mop up ! (Just joined the boards league too)

|
    |
    V

how'd you get on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

gcgirl wrote: »
    The one that shagged mrs Doyle

"Go on, go on, go on"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Anyone want to sell me a PVR ?

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Anyone want to sell me a PVR ?
    What happened?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    What happened?

I blew it up! Used the wrong power supply

I blew it up! Used the wrong power supply

lol ! It was probably because you kept making it record ****ty fifa games ! :P

lol ! It was probably because you kept making it record ****ty fifa games ! :P

Slow day in college ?

Slow day in college ?

Yes ! 10 mins till last lecture tho....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Lol, Eamo, gimme a week and I can tell you, waiting on Davenocheese to get money :p

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Lol, Eamo, gimme a week and I can tell you, waiting on Davenocheese to get money :p

Here Lee, you can sell it onto him if ya want, loads of stuff after coming up now, won't have cash for ages :(

Advertisement