Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Super Duper Off Duty Thread - 2.0

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Play Area for Dogs

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

Hallway

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

Sitting Room/Grinding Room

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

Kitchen

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

Upcoming Games Room/Gym A.K.A - The Garage

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

Stairs to the Kitchen

IMG_1271.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

^ Awesome house I'm jelly

Thanks man. I'll post more pics when the garage has been converted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

Just thought I'd post a few snaps of the new house.
    all i have to say is

m32fN.jpg

seriously though nice place
    m32fN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Banned!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

That's well impressive cereal! Looks lovely!

Is that dog a mastiff?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

LakesKeane wrote: »
    That's well impressive cereal! Looks lovely!

Is that dog a mastiff?

Nah, the big black one is a Newfoundland. This is a better pic

IMG_1005.jpg

kya1.jpg

She's about to get groomed though as it's getting too hot for her here and it's a bit unfair on her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

That's the one! Got them mixed up. Lovely dog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

cool house CR, you gotta make that garage your mancave, get rid of the windy stairs and stick a pole there to slide down for access instead :pac:

krudler wrote: »
    cool house CR, you gotta make that garage your mancave, get rid of the windy stairs and stick a pole there to slide down for access instead :pac:

Yea we're in the process of sourcing a table tennis table/pool table and poker table.

Also picking up a home work station and punchbag so it'll be a games room/gym.

It was originally going to be the poker station but no one wanted to leave their laptops/desktops there.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Awesome gaff CR,your livin the dream man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

That garage is genuinely honestly much bigger than my flat as a whole!!!

Ooooh the grand national.. the only horse race I watch in a year!! fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

This time two weeks ill be back up and running and online raping me some nooobs...and kells :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

AGB_Ghost wrote: »

The amount of boob filled thumbnails is gonna increase a 100 fold

Thomasheen wrote: »
    The amount of boob filled thumbnails is gonna increase a 100 fold

MMhmm or MS Paint thumbnails that just say COD FAIL!

Has anyone seen a show called Workaholics?

I started watching it recently, it's really funny :D

Can't say I have. Would it be on TV Links?

• Advertisement

PM'd you there.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Basically stopped playing COD an began playing CSS, still a little nub but I went about 21-7 in a game last night before I logged, hope I get dat CS:GO invite. :pac:

man I fricken hate that drogba W@NKER!

Why?

z7yOJ.jpg

Do you hate Young, Ronaldo, Rooney, etc though? :D

Basically stopped playing COD an began playing CSS, still a little nub but I went about 21-7 in a game last night before I logged, hope I get dat CS:GO invite. :pac:

woohoo ! Try some deathmatch if you wanna practice your aim and weapon control, the spawns are crazy but its a good way to get better quickly !

-Ade- wrote: »
    Do you hate Young, Ronaldo, Rooney, etc though? :D

Diving is one thing, they all do it (young has disgraced himself in the space of a week) they are all bad but Drogba is fecking disgrace, as is busquets!

My problem aint just the constant diving which every player does (except messi) its the constant feigning of injury!! would love to kick him in the face just to give him a reason to stay on the ground!

Its so infuriating!

hypermuse wrote: »
    z7yOJ.jpg

This is the main reason I despise football. Full of over paid ponces who can't stay on their feet for more than 5 minutes.

I watched that game in the pub (not planned) and all he did was fall over and grab his shin. Get the f*ck up and stop acting the fairy. You're paid to play football, not act.

• Advertisement

In fairness hes never as bad for the playacting as he was tonite... just a bit of revenge hes after i think.

Magill wrote: »
    In fairness hes never as bad for the playacting as he was tonite... just a bit of revenge hes after i think.

I disagree.. every time I see him play I see this bull! always hurt the poor sensitive chap! wasn't sorry for him that time he actually did get knocked the fu*k out

Meh... hes always play acting, but i guess he just didn't want that ballbag Young thinking hes the 2nd best cheater(After Suarez ofc) in the Premierleague... so he stepped it up a notch or two !

Anyway.. couldn't have been against a more appropriate team. CMOOON CHELSEA :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

z7yOJ.jpg

Saw this earlier, class!

Can you spot Didier Drogba?
    웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 o-|-< 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃 웃웃 웃

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

One more reason I love rugby, ya don't see any of this shît!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,278 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

IPAM wrote: »
    One more reason I love rugby, ya don't see any of this shît!

ahem!
    4054632.jpg

Just kidding - you have a point alright.

Step 1 to solving this boll*x in football.
    "Stop calling it simulation and start calling it cheating"
    Step 2 - repeat

Magill wrote: »

woohoo ! Try some deathmatch if you wanna practice your aim and weapon control, the spawns are crazy but its a good way to get better quickly !

I usually play Gungame when I am im the mood to test my aim and try out new guns without running the risk of it getting me killed during Hostage rescue. Everyone says the AK is the best weapon to me, I much prefer running a Maverick M4A1. One thing I can't understand is why are the semi-auto snipers locked on some servers, hardly as 'OP' as the AWP.

I usually play Gungame when I am im the mood to test my aim and try out new guns without running the risk of it getting me killed during Hostage rescue. Everyone says the AK is the best weapon to me, I much prefer running a Maverick M4A1. One thing I can't understand is why are the semi-auto snipers locked on some servers, hardly as 'OP' as the AWP.

Some people just think they're retarded i guess, just admins being fussy i guess, same with the AWP locking on a lot of public servers.

The AK and M4 are pretty much on par as the best guns in the game, along with the awp. AK is perfered by most skilled players because its a 1 shot kill with a headshot vs other team with head armor, whereas the M4 takes 2 shots but its easier to spray with and has the benifit of the siliencer.

If you ever feel like playing some proper semi competitive CSS, jump onto this site http://www.cssmixes.co.uk/ and give mixing a go. Even if you get stomped (Its mostly mid and low skilled players with a few high skilled players here and there) watching the other players when your dead will help you A LOT.

everlast75 wrote: »
    Step 1 to solving this boll*x in football.

Start issuing yellow cards, match bans and/or fines.

• Advertisement

Start issuing yellow cards, match bans and/or fines.

I remember years ago one of the worst ones ever..

Hang on..

Just googled it...

After matches, there should be an analysis and any footage which clearly shows no contact (undisputably) should lead to the above...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/norwegian-killer-used-computer-war-games-plan-attack-093958931.html

OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian anti-Islamic fanatic Anders Behring Breivik told a court on Thursday that he used computer games to prepare for his attacks, once spending an entire year isolated from society playing a game for hours on end.
    Breivik, on trial for massacring 77 people last July, said he spent "lots of time" playing Modern Warfare, a first-person shooting game, and also took an entire year off to play World of Warcraft, a multi-player role-playing game with more than 10 million subscribers.
    "I don't really like those games but it is good if you want to simulate for training purposes," Breivik said as he discussed Modern Warfare, smiling when asked about the aiming system.
    Breivik killed eight people with a car bomb in Oslo on July 22 and then killed 69, mostly teenagers, at a Labour Party summer youth camp on Utoeya island, in a gun massacre.
    Although he pleaded not guilty, he admitted the killings, saying his victims were traitors who supported immigration and multiculturalism, threatening Norwegian ethnic purity.
    Breivik, who once played Modern Warfare 17-hours straight on New Year's Eve 2010/2011, said he used such games to simulate the police response and the best escape strategy.
    "I calculated the likelihood of surviving unharmed at less than 5 percent," he told the court in his third day of testimony, referring to the bomb attack on government headquarters, when he expected to be swarmed by police officers.
    "I trained myself to get out of such a situation. That is what I was simulating."

We're about to become pariahs again!:rolleyes:

Diving is one thing, they all do it (young has disgraced himself in the space of a week) they are all bad but Drogba is fecking disgrace, as is busquets!

My problem aint just the constant diving which every player does (except messi) its the constant feigning of injury!! would love to kick him in the face just to give him a reason to stay on the ground!

Its so infuriating!

Tbh, I was just sassin you. Hence the smiley.

Agree with you anyway. Last night was something else though. Anyone on Twitter knows how I feel about diving, and that includes those who do it at the clubs I support as I've regularly called for my own players to be booked :)

gimli2112 wrote: »
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/norwegian-killer-used-computer-war-games-plan-attack-093958931.html

OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian anti-Islamic fanatic Anders Behring Breivik told a court on Thursday that he used computer games to prepare for his attacks, once spending an entire year isolated from society playing a game for hours on end.
    Breivik, on trial for massacring 77 people last July, said he spent "lots of time" playing Modern Warfare, a first-person shooting game, and also took an entire year off to play World of Warcraft, a multi-player role-playing game with more than 10 million subscribers.
    "I don't really like those games but it is good if you want to simulate for training purposes," Breivik said as he discussed Modern Warfare, smiling when asked about the aiming system.
    Breivik killed eight people with a car bomb in Oslo on July 22 and then killed 69, mostly teenagers, at a Labour Party summer youth camp on Utoeya island, in a gun massacre.
    Although he pleaded not guilty, he admitted the killings, saying his victims were traitors who supported immigration and multiculturalism, threatening Norwegian ethnic purity.
    Breivik, who once played Modern Warfare 17-hours straight on New Year's Eve 2010/2011, said he used such games to simulate the police response and the best escape strategy.
    "I calculated the likelihood of surviving unharmed at less than 5 percent," he told the court in his third day of testimony, referring to the bomb attack on government headquarters, when he expected to be swarmed by police officers.
    "I trained myself to get out of such a situation. That is what I was simulating."

We're about to become pariahs again!:rolleyes:

Spawn trapping?

(sorry!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

This is the main reason I despise football. Full of over paid ponces who can't stay on their feet for more than 5 minutes.

I watched that game in the pub (not planned) and all he did was fall over and grab his shin. Get the f*ck up and stop acting the fairy. You're paid to play football, not act.

same, seeing guys get carted off on a stretcher after taking a small fall or getting an accidental elbow and they act like they had an arm cut off. Its why it bugs the sh1t out of me when people slag off WWE for being "fake", when guys get serious injuries and continue on with the match, like this:

NFL, rugby and ice hockey ftw :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,685 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Suarez is ****ing worse for diving

Never seen a lad dive so much, Drogba is a saint compared to him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

In fairness they're all at it. I still support my team but at this stage I just about fukin hate soccer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Headshot wrote: »
    Suarez is ****ing worse for diving

Never seen a lad dive so much, Drogba is a saint compared to him

Young must be looking for top spot looking at his antics over the last couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Have they incorporated the dolphin dive into fifa yet :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

PES 08 baby.

-Ade- wrote: »
    Tbh, I was just sassin you. Hence the smiley.

Agree with you anyway. Last night was something else though. Anyone on Twitter knows how I feel about diving, and that includes those who do it at the clubs I support as I've regularly called for my own players to be booked :)

I know you were bud but Drogba just really got under my skin last night.. wanted to vent!! Was a great game and woulda been perfect if they didn't have to stop literally every 5 mins coz he was after getting another graze on his knee!!

Everyone dives but its the fact drogba insists on feigning injury every time he is challenged which brings play to a halt! makes me :mad::mad:

If I came to power I'd bring in retospective punishment from "diving" which is a fancy word for cheating as some1 said above!! Give a one match ban etc and they would cut it right out!! Might seem severe to some but it would work!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement