Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread - 2.0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

greenman09 wrote: »
    I'm using that too. The touch site is p1ss.
    I find it fine for all I do, which isn't a lot I guess!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fecking Eircom has been pants the last few days. The number of times it's cut out is getting annoying.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Eircom is grand for me. Google Chrome however.......

New beta layout blows chunks by the by.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Firefox all the way

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Firefox all the way

thatssotrue_5455_1332112563.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Firefox is still my main browser.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

How can people use anything other than Chrome? It's the nuts!

I'm set in my ways! I just prefer Firefox really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    thatssotrue_5455_1332112563.gif

Shouldn't you get Perrin's permission before recording him playing lagging at COD? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Fúcking love it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,992 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

My team mates when playing with randomers..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Cossax wrote: »
    Shouldn't you get Perrin's permission before recording him playing lagging at COD? :pac:

Something was said...not good. What was it? "Don't yell at Perrin!" No, that's OK. What was it? ...Slow! They called you slow!
    How dare you call me that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Got back to watching Breaking Bad. Just started Season 5. This just happened, It was quite... shocking to say the least.

Season 4 Ending Spoiler.

I just got season 4 delivered. If I crack and reveal your spoiler I will literally hunt you down*

* probably not

Watched seasons 1&2 last year. Thought it was ok. Season 3 just blew me away. Fantastic show!

Season 4 is the best season so far. Really hope they stop at the end of 5 too but I heard rumours of a 6th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Waiting patiently myself for the last installment of season 5.. Where you hear these rumours of a 6th season CR?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Season 4 is the best season so far. Really hope they stop at the end of 5 too but I heard rumours of a 6th.

Ah no, they don't need a 6th season. Finishing at the end of 5 would be perfect

Ah no, they don't need a 6th season. Finishing at the end of 5 would be perfect

Season 5 will be the end lads. No need to and no way really of dragging it into a 6th.

End of season 4 and start of 5 were mindblowingly good :D

How I feel when I get shot

530318_476846589035018_121731208_n.jpg

hypermuse wrote: »
    Waiting patiently myself for the last installment of season 5.. Where you hear these rumours of a 6th season CR?

Can't remember where I saw it man. If I come across again I'll post the link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I thought it took off quick enough.. mainly cause I was blown away by the progression of waters character! Going from such a normal struggling family man to a bad-ass bald Heisenberg, though the slow transition was fantastic!

only part of BB I hate is the thundering c*nt that is Skylar.. Damn she just wrecks my buzz!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

hypermuse wrote: »
    I thought it took off quick enough.. mainly cause I was blown away by the progression of waters character! Going from such a normal struggling family man to a bad-ass bald Heisenberg, though the slow transition was fantastic!

only part of BB I hate is the thundering c*nt that is Skylar.. Damn she just wrecks my buzz!!

Have to agree with AGB. While 1&2 were good it really took off for me in season three.
    I don't think I ever hated a character more than Skylar in Seasons 1&2 but she's not as bad in 3.

It's not back until JULY!!!! I can't wait till then :(

Oh and I watched a Screener copy of Django Unchained, brilliant flick. Would reccommend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Oh and I watched a Screener copy of Django Unchained, brilliant flick. Would reccommend :D

Not even July, Aaron Paul tweeted July 14th then deleted that tweet, apologised and mentioned "before the end of Summer"

Skylar and Marie to be dumped in a barrel of HFl, *fingers crossed*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Savage film, really enjoyed it! A real Tarantino film!

Have you seen The Impossible yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Any of ye watch "The Killing", Danish original version. One of the best "who done it?" series i've watched. On episode 13 of 20 season 1.

Its like the Dublin to Cork train.....It's ONRAAAAAAAAAAAAIL BOI!!!!

Advertisement