Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread - 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

****ing Henry ! Cont. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Magill wrote: »
    ****ing Henry ! Cont. :P

Serious man crush on that fella. Just sublime. Even if he did handball his way to the WC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

My online gaming days may be over :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

fjsanchez wrote: »
    My online gaming days may be over :(

How come?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Well lads off in 6 hours.Could be a few weeks before the ps3 is up and running again.PRob have a scottish accent by then :d.Speak to yas soon :D

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Soby wrote: »
    Well lads off in 6 hours.Could be a few weeks before the ps3 is up and running again.PRob have a scottish accent by then :d.Speak to yas soon :D

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo *dramatic voice* :( :P

You are bringing your PS3 yeah Ste?

First thing i packed.Stood on a wire there and i was wdf was thaat..turned out to be the power supply for it.Might need that :P.Then noticed i didnt pack the controller either haha :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,101 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Lee's langers and trying to post in as many threads as possible before he goes to bed. Did anyone else get texts off him? I got 7, saying how he wasn't spamming me. Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Here, dunno if I'm allowed to post this here or not but just bought a PS3 controller off some chap on adverts..

Its a sony one, looks the business and gave it a really quick trial last night (like navigating the menu screen) and it works..

€25.. not 2 bad at all!! was properly boxed and everything!

^Domo working on the side?

• Advertisement

Gerrard anytime, 16/5 baby :) Pretty penny on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

How do you do it man??

Or is it a case that we only hear about the good news.. like most people I know personally who always go bookies?

hypermuse wrote: »
    How do you do it man??

Or is it a case that we only hear about the good news.. like most people I know personally who always go bookies?

Nah mate, I hate after-timing. But when I have done it, I've posted proof unlike so many others who are simply liars/make more of a loss than a profit but will never mention the losses. I post my bets in the gambling forum or Twitter beforehand. Used to do it all the time on Skype too.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=76454117&postcount=2832

edit - just re-read it. Of course I don't win all my bets man, Higuain not scoring yesterday being prime example. But overall I'm always in a very very nice figure profit at the end of the year :)

after-timing is a banable offence

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Clan member was telling me one of the guys we know from another game was served divorce papers yesterday. One of the reasons cited was he devoted too much time to the PS3.

Insert Jackie Chan meme *here*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Clan member was telling me one of the guys we know from another game was served divorce papers yesterday. One of the reasons cited was he devoted too much time to the PS3.

Insert Jackie Chan meme *here*

In fairness, who here (in a relationship) can't say they have agruments over them playing a console too much?

Poor bugger all the same

That's fecking harsh. Should have bought her a buzzer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

The fudge??

pVQFR.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Do you own some sort of time machine??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

had to move back to the mothers, so no internet till upc sends out the stuff to get back online..

• Advertisement

IrememberthisthreadSomeoldbThiswasan_005163_3161565.jpg

Mind blown :O

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Noob fail

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Noob fail

Its the scottish internet, they are so stupid they have to say some things twice just to make sure they got it right the first time..

I dunno what your talking about :P

Didn't even have to try :D

____
    LakesKeane wrote: »

I'm sure Nasri cried himself off to sleep. Was funny for a few seconds, and then the rest was all very.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 54,391 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Didn't even have to try :D

____

I'm sure Nasri cried himself off to sleep. Was funny for a few seconds, and then the rest was all very.. :o

Next time you need to up your game

• Registered Users Posts: 19,770 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Headshot wrote: »
    Next time you need to up your game

I'm sure the little multi-millionaire was very upset, driving his ridiculously expensive car back to his mansion after being taunted (badly) by two joe-soap football supporters of a rival team.

I'd be gutted me!

• Advertisement
Advertisement