Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lush- Grafton Street

• 24-12-2011 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Just wondering if anybody knew when the Christmas sale is starting in Lush? It usually starts on the 26th although the Henry St. branch mentioned on Facebook that they're closed that day. Does anybody know if this applies to the Grafton St. one too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭-aboutagirl-

It's always the 27th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

It's always the 27th :)

Thank you! It's my first lush christmas and all the sales in England seem to be starting tomorrow so I was a bit scared.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Does anyone know if their sale is definitely on? I was in just before Christmas and they said they weren't sure if they were running it.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

I was in yesterday to buy shampoo...i don't know how long sale is on for, but its definitely on. Everything half off.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Half off everything? I went to the Henry St branch yesterday and there were no signs of any sale happening :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

We went to Lush Grafton Street and Lush Henry Street on Tuesday.

Grafton Street was ridiculous. Only sale items were things that were packed before 1st September (they've changed that to November according to their Facebook), and that included the Christmas sets (so you had to hunt for one with the correct dates).

Cue Henry Street, everything was 50% off if it was made before 1st December. Everything, face stuff, hair stuff, Christmas sets...

5 minute walk for a 15 euro difference

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I was in Lush and Grafton Street and left very happy. Got the art of bathing
    406-10-08-2011_LUSH02_0053.jpg

Christmas Candy Box

MsBubu%2BLush%2BChristmas%2BCandy%2BBox.JPG

and another christmas gift set that I can't remember the name of, all half price. Very happy bunny :D

Had a look at all the stuff in the art of bathing, it was made before November and it's all grand. I've gotten this box before as a present and it is a lovely mix of bombs and bubble bars.

Thats so weird! I was in the henry street branch on the 27th. I didn't look at anything caude i was only going to spend too much, just needed the shampoo! The girl at the door greeted me with "EVERYTHING is half off" :confused: They said nothing about dates or only certain stock or anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I was in henry st one yesterday and they had stickers on everything that was half price. I got 7 bath bombs, 2 bubblebars, 2 bath melts, a massage bar and a huge chunk of honey I washed the kids soap. All worked out at €33. I was going to buy the gift set but this all worked out better and I got to choose all my own stuff. Im hoping it'll all last a good while. I usually break everything into smaller piece to get longer out of them.

when does the sale end?? I didn't get to spend long in there the other day and am now considerin going back to pick up a few things!

• Advertisement
Advertisement