Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stupit Iphone

• 24-12-2011 8:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Ok I got a iphone last week and am on meteor all was working fine until 2hrs ago then NOTHING no sms no calls I was onto metero and they said all is ok on there end has anyone any ideas what is up with this thing HELP:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭turnsoutIwas

Check that its not in airplane mode (Settings->first option).
    If it isnt in airplane mode, try turning it off and back on again...
    Try the sim in another phone if you can and try another sim in your phone.

If none of that works restore it in iTunes and if that doesnt work get on to apple...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Check that its not in airplane mode (Settings->first option).
    If it isnt in airplane mode, try turning it off and back on again...
    Try the sim in another phone if you can and try another sim in your phone.

If none of that works restore it in iTunes and if that doesnt work get on to apple...

Cheers bro but did all that and no joy looks like no phone for me this xmas:mad: have you a number for this apple gang

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭turnsoutIwas

I've never called them; only used the site. Its very easy to use and they'll send a courier to collect your phone and repair or replace it for free (assuming its under warranty).
    Bottom left of this page under Online Service Assistant...

I've never called them; only used the site. Its very easy to use and they'll send a courier to collect your phone and repair or replace it for free (assuming its under warranty).
    Bottom left of this page under Online Service Assistant...

You my good man are 1 gent thank you they will phone me on the 26th at 9.30am :D stupid signal issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭The Big Gig

Had same problem with my first 4s. Turn of sim lock in phone settings. It might help.

• Advertisement

Had same problem with my first 4s. Turn of sim lock in phone settings. It might help.
    Ta still the same but I have 3g nothing else

Thank you all but it,s lights out for this phone apple told me and a new 1 is on the way :mad:

Advertisement