Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viber issue on iPhone 4

Options
  • 24-12-2011 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

I am having trouble with viber on my iPhone 4.

Recently I have seen that i have recieved a text but when I opened viber to check message it was not in there. Now tonight I got a missed call and when I opened viber there was no missed call on the call list.

Any suggestions??

frAg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,996 ✭✭✭dodzy

frag420 wrote: »

Recently I have seen that i have recieved a text but when I opened viber to check message it was not in there. Now tonight I got a missed call and when I opened viber there was no missed call on the call list.

Any suggestions??

frAg

Silly Q but, you are sure that the text and call were actually made through Viber app and not through the regular method ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Same thing happening to me. Only since the last update though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

dodzy wrote: »

Any suggestions??

frAg

Silly Q but, you are sure that the text and call were actually made through Viber app and not through the regular method ?

Yeah def through viber as it came
    Up in the purple box and said viber call

• Registered Users Posts: 9,996 ✭✭✭dodzy

Yeah def through viber as it came
    Up in the purple box and said viber call
    Try delete and reinstall ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Viber

Hi,
    This is a member of Viber's development team.

@frag420 - Which iOS you have? Is your iPhone jailbroken?

Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement

Viber wrote: »
    Hi,
    This is a member of Viber's development team.

@frag420 - Which iOS you have? Is your iPhone jailbroken?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone is not jailbroken and iOS is the latest 5.0.1

I deleted it and reinstalled it and ended up losing all call data and messages that were saved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Im having the same problems myself i deleted it and reinstalled it and the propblem still persists

This is rediculous. Same thing again just now. It seems if the number is not saved on contacts in phone it vanishes. Get it sorted Viber!

Advertisement