Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

Options
  • 24-12-2011 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

I think that it's not going to be a surprise to any semi-conscious Irish person when I say that 2011 was a pretty tough year. As a result, activity in the Consumer Issues forum has been pretty high all throughout the year.

The forum mods would like to extend a big Thank You to all the posters who have contributed to Consumer Issues throughout the year. I am always amazed at the amount of time and consideration that posters give for free on Boards.

Have a peaceful Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I am always amazed at the amount of time and consideration that posters give for free on Boards.

ah in fairness it's a two way street, if there were no mods there probably would be no boards or forums in general.

Haven't hung out much in this forum but it is going to be become even more active in 2012 I'm sure.

Have a good one all and I hope you get even half of what your expecting then the glass is half FULL. :D

Santa-07-june.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Tis a good section for learning as well as giving advice. Happy Christmas to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Tis a good section for learning as well as giving advice. Happy Christmas to all.

+1

Advertisement