Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sea Food Company

Options
  • 24-12-2011 11:05pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I recently dealt with this crowd called the Sea Food Company.
    They do home deliveries of bulk frozen food. I'm Based in cork.

Basically I need to contact them about a recent order but I have lost the salesman's number and there is no contact information on the food packaging.
    I dealt with the salesman before but he has switched companies, the quality of the food is not up to scratch compared with previous orders.

I have looked around and found that the company is based in Wexford, but can't get any contact information. The only thing I can think of doing is sending a registered letter to the company address and hope they contact me back.

Anyone on here delat with them or have any idea of what else to do?
    I was going to try to do a disputed charge as I paid by laser but the bank said it should be a last resort.

Any helpful comments welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Dithane

Hi,

Their address is
    The Sea Food Company,
    Unit 1, Monart,
    Enniscorthy,
    Co. Wexford

Tel: (053)9239671

Information from approx. Nov 2010 - Hope it's still OK !

Edit: 27Dec2011 19:19 - just googled that phone number and it came up for a communications company in Enniscorthy - may be worth checking though - Monart not far outside Enniscorthy. Seafood Co. seemed a very small operation anyway. Ciao!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Cheers. I'll give it a try

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Ok. That number just rang through to a fax line :(
    Looks like I'm gonna have to raise a disputed transaction on my laser....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Ok. That number just rang through to a fax line :(
    Looks like I'm gonna have to raise a disputed transaction on my laser....

Just came across this thread. Used to have one of their salesmen calling religiously to me every 2 months. He was a rep for a similar company from mallow before.. Last December he called I had to threaten him with the gardai. No sign till august when another rep called. I said not interested and he left. He called again in september but I never answerd the door. Food was okay but expensive. Wouldnt touch it now since horsemeat scandal.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Zombie thread - closed

dudara

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement