Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Chistmas

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Spent my lunchbreak today watching your Year in Review Doom, awesome stuff, good job!

Didn't realise Lythero was the creator of the 'Phoenix Wright Reveal Trailer' he's definitely one of my new favourite people.

I'm surprisingly in most of the videos and pictures Doom used, just slightly off camera (You can see the top of my head/glasses).

No gameplay footage though, other than the FINGERLASERS video (which is "on topic" evidence of me taunting while losing).

Doom has also crushed my nerd honour by using a soundtrack I largely couldn't identify.

I got the Sonic Green hill, and Sonic and Knuckles theme, and Golden Axe, but that was it.

I recognise the fist and last song used, but can't place them. :(

All in all: a lunch hour well spent. :D

Edit: My best guess for the last song you used is the SF2 true ending, but it still doesn't sound quite right

SF2 True ending it is indeed.

Um, I am pretty sure there's no Sonic and Knuckles in there, actually :D
    Sagat06 wrote: »
    Great vids Doom, a great watch.

Best wishes for the new year guys!

Cheers sir, and one and all. A pity none of the big sites picked up on the vids but sure if thats all I care about I may as well give up now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Um, I am pretty sure there's no Sonic and Knuckles in there, actually :D

OBJECTION!

Start of this video.

Has this music.

TAKE THAT!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

OBJECTION!

Start of this video.

Has this music.

TAKE THAT!

Ah ok, I can see the confusion- that's actually just the intro to the sonic 2 theme in my vid, not a song on its own.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

The first song in the first part is the only one to really wreck my head.

What is it?

Advertisement