Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constant System Freezing

Options
  • 25-12-2011 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I was just wondering is my ps3 on the way out or is anyone else having this problem. Never had it till today thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 MrPink262

hey man not sure but get the playstation checked out. think same thing happened to my friends 1. his system was fried, not sure was it processor or graphics overheating or something. get it looked at anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Kingpin187

dont listen to Mr Pink

A lot of people are having this problem, almost exlusively with BF3. I get game crashes while playing it, but never on other games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭bloopy

I get this a lot on bf3. My PS3 is brand new (for christmas from the OH). Does not happen with any other games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I get it a lot as well. Seems to only happen with BF3 though. It's really frustrating when it happens in the middle of a match.

The same thing used to happen a lot when i was playing BC2 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 MrPink262

Kingpin187 wrote: »
    dont listen to Mr Pink

A lot of people are having this problem, almost exlusively with BF3. I get game crashes while playing it, but never on other games

Jusy saying what happened to a friend of mine is all, heard of a load of playstations getting messed up because of this game

• Advertisement
Advertisement